- This event has passed.
October 20, 2015 @ 6:00 pm - 11:00 pm$21.40 – $42.80
During the 2nd Annual LOCALICIOUS Eat LOCAL Drink LOCAL Week we’re celebrating our city having its own distillery with this spectacular speakeasy event at NOVA 535! Step back in time, *dress in period attire* and enjoy the following:
• Several of St. Pete’s best bartenders from:
Station House, The Cask & Ale, The Mandarin Hide and The Mill who will be creating old-fashioned & special cocktails with the St. Petersburg Distillery’s amazing locally-crafted spirits
• Bites from Station House, The Mill, Urban Brew & BBQ, Urban Comfort and Urban Provisions
• Live jazz by the Nate Najar Quartet featuring Nate Najar on guitar, John Lamb on bass and singer, Bryan Hughes
• Get the Picture’s retrofitted photo booth in a beautifully restored, antique Plymouth
• Gaming tables, cigarette girls and other surprises!
TICKET PRICES: (AVAILABLE at the DOOR on Tuesday after 6pm)
~ General Admission – $30
~ VIP Entry – includes private speakeasy entrance (password provided prior to event), Welcome Cocktail, exclusive use of the upstairs VIP lounge/outdoor balcony + more bites – $50
Localicious Week, now in it’s 2nd year, is Keep St. Petersburg Local’s weeklong celebration of everything locally delicious, aka Localicious! We’re highlighting the newly opened, incredibly delicious spirits from St. Petersburg Distillery! Bravo!!